
Hey Kids
Well I had a job inteview last Wednesday for a job that I actually wanted. I feel like it went well and that it would be a great fit for me.
Oddly enough, I got a call on Saturday morning from the dude I interviewed with and he offered me the job. What's great is that it's in my field, which is therapy. I will be independent in that I'm in charge of my schedule and I'll be traveling around to other peeps' homes. I'm super excited and can't wait to begin.
So part of the job offer process was to do a pee pee test. Nothing like holding a plastic cup flush to one's coots to catch all of the hot urine. Hmmm. Anyhoo, I passed it with flying colors because I stopped eating poppy seed muffins a little over nine years ago.
I have to go now b/c I'm super addicted to this computer game I'm playing. No, it's not WOW.
Ba Bye

3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!
This calls for a celebration. I will not bring any poppyseed muffins so you can continue to pass pee pee tests, but let us know when you've got time!
Congrats!!! Tell me more about it!
Erica
Congratulations! I found your site by the intrigue of your Monroe avatar, which I saw on another site (great profile pic). Very happy to hear about your job and nice site (really like the name of your site too ;) ).
Rupert
Post a Comment