It seems we've had some nostalgia going on so I've been thinking back to my younger years and some of the stuff I miss. One thing that I remembered was latch hook kits. Anyone else remember those? I distinctly remember completing a latch hook wall hanging of an owl in purty shades of orange and brown. I'm sure that was burned and buried somewhere. Anyhoo, I've been thinking about getting one to do on these frosty winter evenings but I realized, what would I do with it once I finished it. Seriously, I don't need some kind of crappy rug or something to clutter up the joint. This place is small enough as it is. For God's sake, I can fart in another room and it's cropdusted to all other areas in milliseconds. Just ask ESO.
The other issue is that these are a bit pricey. I looked online and found some for around 25 bucks. That's a lot to just do something for fun and not be able to use it.
So kids, I have a mission for you if you choose to accept it. If anyone can find a cheap latch hook kit, lemme know. I may just purchase it for you and give you special lil gift for Christmas. Any snickering about this challenge, I may do something like weave pubic hairs into it and cast a spell on it without telling you. (I actually had a roommate do this exact thing with a hemp necklace for an ex-boyfriend. But that's for a different blog)
Oh dear, I must go. Quality tv is on. "My redneck wedding." I'm losing brain cells even as we speak.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thought of you today... Michaels has Latch Hook Kits for 9.99...almost gotchya one
oh hon, your so good to me. keep it up and your getting a pub filled present.
Post a Comment